THE GOOD NEWS
The gospel is the proclamation of the person and work of Jesus Christ, and the eternal benefit to me through repentance and faith...click here
Meet with us
10:30 am - Morning Service
NO EVENING SERVICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
* As part of the morning service, we are pleased to offer Sunday School for AGE 6-12.
Our unsupervised nursery is open so parents can enter into morning worship while babies and toddlers sleep, feed and play.
* Communion first Sunday of each month
- Ladies 4 weeks Bible Study: The Case for Christmas; investigates the story surrounding the birth of Jesus and how we can know that it is true. An on-line devotional through the week, we come together on Tuesday morning at 7:AM to round out the week with video teaching.
- Young Adults @ BPC
We're a group of 18-30 year olds who love God and passionately pursue Him through the study of Scripture and fellowship. We meet each Tuesday for 7:30 at the church (unless otherwise stated). The first Tuesday is set aside as a social time for potlucks and adventures. Connect with us through Facebook to learn more!
Current Study: Proverbs
Wednesday December 19th at 6:15 PM
- Adult Bible Study
- Our study is on the basics of what Christian believe. Each study, there will be a video teaching session then discussion & prayer.
- Chili Night : Open to all ages of the Bow Valley Community - Free meal to start plus all sorts of games and activities
- Lake Louise Bible Study - Get connected -->> Here <<--
Connect with us on Facebook
Address: 455 Cougar Street, Banff, AB T1L 1A3
Other points of contact can be found here